|Location :||Hong Kong|
|Release Date :||13 Nov 2020|
|Deadline :||31 Dec 2020|
About Pengyuan International
We are an international credit rating agency with a rapidly growing presence in the offshore fixed income markets. We are looking for a high-caliber candidate to join us as Associate Director / Director. The team is responsible for analytical coverage of corporate and financial institution credits.
• Perform credit analysis on financial institutions (i.e. banks, insurance, and non-bank financial institutions), and provide rating recommendations to rating committees;
• Prepare rating committee presentations, including credit memos, rating reports, financial data, and other materials;
• Participate in meetings with corporate management, investment banks, regulators and other external parties on a regular basis;
• Provide analytical opinions to rating projects covered by other analysts and provide comments to external parties;
• Actively manage relationships with issuers, intermediaries and investors. Effectively communicate the rating methodologies and procedures. Participate in client meetings;
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of ratings criteria and credit analysis by helping to resolve clients' analytical questions;
• Conduct analytical research and publish related commentaries;
• Travel will be required within the region.
Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum eight years of experience in an analytical position
• Strong quantitative skills and business acumen; Keen interest in understanding corporate strategies and financial performance;
• Strong financial statement analysis and communication skills;
• Self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment;
• Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint; Working knowledge of Bloomberg is a strong advantage;
• Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must.
Interested parties, please send your CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only by lawful and fair means. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Personal data will be kept confidential. You have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data provided in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) by email@example.com.