|Location :||Hong Kong|
|Release Date :||08 Oct 2020|
|Deadline :||07 Nov 2020|
About Pengyuan International
We are an international credit rating agency (SFC type-10 license) with a rapidly growing presence in the offshore fixed income markets. We are looking for a high-calibre candidate to join us as Research Editor. You will be working within the Rating Department and will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the report to be delivered in a timely manner.
· Editing English rating and research reports and other related documents drafted by non-native English speakers
· Assisting the publication and distribution of research reports to ensure high-quality and conciseness to support and enhance the rating business
· Guiding junior members to produce quality content by providing editorial suggestions
· Working in close collaboration with other group companies
· Minimum 2 years of experience in an Editorial or Publication role, preferably in financial services industry
· Strong writing and editing skills
· Knowledge of financial market & economic trend analysis
· Experience in financial media, research-related fields is advantage
· Report formatting experience
· Effective time management and organizational skills
Should you be interested in the role, please send your CV and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only by lawful and fair means. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Personal data will be kept confidential. You have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data provided in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
Applicants not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.